- conferences Lipids 2021 Conference
October 19–21, 2021
Lipids 2021 Conference, October 19-21, 2021, IBCH RAS, Moscow
- science news Lecture by Director-General of the ICGEB Lawrence Banks «Human Papillomaviruses: From Infectious Entry to Malignancy»
January 27 (This event is over)
ICGEB Director-General Group Leader Lawrence Banks will deliver a lecture entitled «Human Papillomaviruses: From Infectious Entry to Malignancy». Date and time: Mon 27 January 2020 14:00. Location: Small conference hall at 3rd floor BON IBCh.
- science news LIGHTS ON: Molecular Imaging of disease dynamics in vivo
September 27 October 11, 2019 (This event is over)
Abhijit De PhD Scientific Officer ‘F’ and Principal Investigator Head, Molecular Functional Imaging Lab Advanced Centre of Training Research and Education in Cancer, Tata Memorial Centre, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, India.
- science news Seminar "Molecular Brain": Anton Maximov
October 8, 2019 (This event is over)
The seminar will be held on the 8th of October at 3 pm in the Small lecture hall (3rd floor, BON, IBCh). Everyone is welcome!
- conferences II Joint Life Sciences Forum: VI Russian Congress on Biochemistry and IX Russian Symposium «Proteins and Peptides»
October 1–6, 2019 (This event is over)
Dear Colleagues! We are pleasure to invite you to participate the VI Russian Congress on Biochemistry, which will be held in Sochi, Russia (Dagomys Hotel) on October 1-6, 2019.
- science news Lecture by Prof. Yibo Wang «Drug Discovery Targeting Transmembrane Protein-Protein Interactions»
August 26, 2019 (This event is over)
Prof. Yibo Wang from the Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry will deliver a lecture entitled «Drug Discovery Targeting Transmembrane Protein-Protein Interactions». Date and time: Mon 26 August 2019 11:30. Location: Conference hall at 5th floor BON IBCh.
- conferences 12th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE “BIOCATALYSIS.FUNDAMENTALS & APPLICATIONS” “BIOCATALYSIS-2019”
June 24–28, 2019 (This event is over)
Dear colleagues, The Lomonosov Moscow State University and RAS institutes, including IBCH RAS, is planning to convene a traditional biannual 12 th International Conference "BIOCATALYSIS-2019" in June, 24–28, 2019. Conference will be convened on board a ship cruising via the route St. Petersburg – Valaam – Kizhi – St. Petersburg. More info is available at http://bc2019.org/.
- science news Scientific School for young scientists «Structural biology: main problems and approaches to their solution»
June 6, 2019 (This event is over)
Dear colleagues! The Scientific School is devoted to the latest achievements and methods in the field of structural research will be held at the IBCh RAS on Thursday, 6 June 2019. The scientific program of the School includes lectures by leading scientists working in various fields of molecular biology and representing the basic structural methods, namely, X-ray Crystallography, Cryo-Electron Microscopy, NMR-spectroscopy and computer modeling.
- science news "Molecular Brain" seminar
April 16, 2019 (This event is over)
The seminar is timed to the birthday of academician Eugene Grishin and will take place on April 16 at 14:00 in the Hall of Academic Council. Members of the Department of Molecular Neurobiology created by Eugene, will give talks on their present work. Everyone is cordially invited.
- science news Microscopic Imaging of Epigenetic Landscape - A Universal Platform to Study Epigenetic Changes at Single Cell Level
February 15, 2019 (This event is over)