Press-room / events / Conferences /
12th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE “BIOCATALYSIS.FUNDAMENTALS & APPLICATIONS” “BIOCATALYSIS-2019”
The Lomonosov Moscow State University and RAS institutes, including IBCH RAS, is planning to convene a traditional biannual 12 th International Conference "BIOCATALYSIS-2019" in June, 24–28, 2019. Conference will be convened on board a ship cruising via the route St. Petersburg – Valaam – Kizhi – St. Petersburg.
More info is available at http://bc2019.org/.
June 24–28, 2019 (This event is over)
TENTATIVE SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME
1. Structure, catalytic mechanism and protein engineering of enzymes
2. Supercomputer modelling in biocatalysis
4. Bioinformatics and biocatalysis. Metabolic design
5. Industrial biocatalysis (enzymes, multi enzyme systems and cells). Fine organic
synthesis. Design of biotransformation processes
6. Analytical applications of biocatalysis: test systems, biosensors, bioanalytical
nanotechnology and biochips. Biocatalysis for chemical and biological safety
7. Biocatalysis in environmental biotechnology
8. Enzyme, ribozymes and proteins as drugs and vaccines
9. Nanomaterials and Nanotechnologies in Life Systems. Safety and Nanomedicine
10. Nanoplasmonics: sensoric and biosensoric applications
Co-symposium «Extremophiles and Extremozymes» (сhairman: Prof. Elizaveta B-Osmolovskaya).
Form of attendance: oral presentations, poster sessions.
All information is available on the Conference website in appropriate sections www.bc2019.org
april 1, 2019
docx, 465.9 Kb