II Joint Life Sciences Forum: VI Russian Congress on Biochemistry and IX Russian Symposium «Proteins and Peptides»
Dear Colleagues! We are pleasure to invite you to participate the VI Russian Congress on Biochemistry, which will be held in Sochi, Russia (Dagomys Hotel) on October 1-6, 2019.
October 1–6, 2019 (This event is over)
The organizers of the event are the Russian Society of Biochemists and Molecular Biologists, the Union of Physiological Societies of the CIS with the support of the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the RAS.
The program includes a wide range of topics, which is divided into 9 symposia:
- Chemistry and biology of nucleic acids
- IX Russian symposium “Proteins and peptides”
- Genom. Proteom. Metabolom
- Functional genomics
- Biochemical aspects of cell technologies
- Bioengineering: fundamental basics and applications
- General aspects of biochemistry:
- Biochemistry and molecular medicine
- Molecular imaging
An important event of the forum will be the celebration of the 60th anniversary of the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the RAS.
The VI Congress of Physiologists of the CIS will also be held as part of the II Joint Life Sciences Forum.
september 6, 2019
pdf, 367.73 Kb
pdf, 373.1 Kb