Nursery for laboratory animals
Groups in the department: Veterinary Service
- Russia, Moscow, Ul. Miklukho-Maklaya 16/10 On the map
- IBCh RAS, build. "Питомник лабораторных животных ФИБХ", office.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Fax: +7 (4967) 33-05-57
Customer relationship manager
Elena V. Malyavina
- Phone: +7 (4967) 73-42-44
- Fax: +7 (4967) 33-05-57
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Development of new approaches to the creation of experimental animal biomodels of socially significant pathological conditions in humans and cryopreservation of genetic resources as required of AAAALAK International and ISO (2019-12-11)
The model of structured precision spinal cord injury at rats of SPF-category was verified. An application has been prepared for obtaining the priority intellectual property right “Method of modeling the glial scar - the original use of cryodestruction of glial tissues” and “Tool for modeling of glial scar on the spinal cord of rats - cryoapplicator”. New species of animals added to the collection of genetic bioresources of the Animal breeding facility BIBCH RAS - the laboratory rabbits NZW SPF-category, from breeding facility of Envigo (Israel). The system of management of production of small laboratory rodents of SPF category is successfully recertified SGS United Kingdom Ltd as meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Development of new approaches in creation and cryopreservation of genetically modified animals biomodels according to requirements of AAALACi and ISO (2018-11-13)
The Cryobank collection of Animal breeding facility due to preservation of genetically modified lines of mice, unique for Russia, is expanded. The Standard of Organization «Cryopreservation of Genetic Resources» is developed and formalized.The model of the structured spinal cord injury at rats of SPF category is developed. The system of management of production of small laboratory rodents of SPF category is successfully recertified SGS United Kingdom Ltd as meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- (2018). Experimental Models of Spinal Cord Injury in Laboratory Rats. Acta Naturae 10 (3), 4–10
- (2018). Phosphorylation of the Amyloid-Beta Peptide Inhibits Zinc-Dependent Aggregation, Prevents Na,K-ATPase Inhibition, and Reduces Cerebral Plaque Deposition. Front Mol Neurosci 11, 302
- (2018). Intravenously injected amyloid-β peptide with isomerized Asp7 and phosphorylated Ser8 residues inhibits cerebral β-amyloidosis in AβPP/PS1 transgenic mice model of Alzheimer's disease. Front Neurosci 12 (AUG), 518
Design and development, breeding, maintenance and supply of small laboratory rodents of SPF category according to the international requirements of AAALACi and ISO (2017-11-22)
The AAALAC International Council on accreditation reports that the program of Animal Breeding Facility BIBC RAS conforms to the AAALAC International standards explained by the Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals NRC 2011), confirm FULL ACCREDITATION shall continue. Especially noteworthy were enthusiasm attending veterinarian and of personnel who were open and helpful in answering questions and providing information and also a high level of maintenance of the facility and good welfare status of the animals.
The system of management of production of small laboratory rodents of SPF category is successfully recertified SGS United Kingdom Ltd as meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
pdf, 5.19 MbDecember 10, 2019
Инвентаризация и развитие биоресурсной коллекции лабораторных грызунов (заключительный)