In a lot of modern biomolecular researches they often need use of laboratory animals. Especially such in vivo tests are important in area of biomolecular medicine. (Photo from Ibch vivarium.)
- STRF:«Camel» antibodies «coached» on human diseases
Reporter STRF Xenia Bolokhova talks with employee Stepan Chumakov Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the studies conducted in the framework of the project "Development of therapeutic agents based on bifunctional single chain antibodies to eliminate cancer stem cells and preventing tumor recurrence." Here is her report.
- «It's something that unites us» – in the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry was opened a memorial stand
September 22, 2015 at the M.M. Shemyakin and Yu.A. Ovchinnikov Institute of bioorganic chemistry of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IBCh RAS) opening ceremony of the memorial stand dedicated to planting birch alley outstanding scientists - members of Congress FEBS 1984.
- STRF: «Сancer markers»
Koresspondent STRF Xenia Bolokhova visited the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry and talked to Stepan Chumakov researcher on the project "molecular biomarkers of breast cancer, prognostic and therapeutic value and test the system for its rapid diagnosis in the clinic." Here is her report.
- 21.05.15, 12:00, Prof. Miguel Lopez-Botet: “Role of the CD94/NKG2C C-type lectin receptor in the human NK-cell mediated response to cytomegalovirus”
V.20–21 (This event is over)
- 16-th European Conference on the Spectroscopy of Biological Molecules (ECSBM): 6-10 September, 2015, Bochum (Germany)
V.5–17 (This event is over)
16-th European Conference on the Spectroscopy of Biological Molecules (ECSBM): 6-10 September, 2015, Bochum (Germany)
- Microscale Thermophoresis (MST) allows quantification of binding affinities of proteins, nucleic acids and small molecules as well as measurement of enzymatic activities.
XII.14–17.14 (This event is over)
December 17th, 2014, 10.00, IBCH RAS, Seminar room korp.33, floor 1 (NMR lab.)