As director of IBCh academician Yuri Ovchinnikov planned, birds eye view of the IBCh buildings complex on Miklukho-Maklaya st. is like a DNA double helix, as on the emblem of IBCh.
- «A mechanism for expansion of regulatory T-cell repertoire and its role in self-tolerance»
Laboratory of Genomics of Adaptive Immunity of IBCh RAS employees M. Shugay, E. Putintceva and D. Chudakov participated in the internationally renowned immunologist Alexander Rudensky the research of the mechanisms for expansion of regulatory T-cell repertoire and its role in self-tolerance. The article with results of research was published in the Nature.
- Scientific supervisor of company LLC «Syneuro» attended an international Forum «International Conference on Protein Engineering»
Scientific supervisor of company LLC «Syneuro» (the company is an ex-territorial resident of «SKOLKOVO») is a corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Professor Tsetlin Victor Ionovich attended an international Forum «International Conference on Protein Engineering», which was held in Chicago, USA, during 26-28 October, 2015.
- «Transcriptomics mycobacteria as a way to study the mechanisms of control of latent tuberculosis»
Until now, scientists do not fully understand what is happening in the cells of M. tuberculosis in a resting stage. However, the answer to this question is an absolute must, because without it is impossible to find ways to defeat tuberculosis. Employees of Laboratory of human genes structure and functions M.M. Shemyakin–Yu.A. Ovchinnikov Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the Russian Academy of Sciences T. L. Azhikina and D.V. Ignatov studied the transcript of the genus Mycobacterium and identify possible molecular mechanisms involved in establishing and maintaining a state of rest of the bacterial cells. The results of this work presented D.V. Ignatov on X International Workshop Conference for Young Researchers «Current Aspects of Modern Microbiology».
- International Meetig in the Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics
XII.18.15 (This event is over)
- 21.05.15, 12:00, Prof. Miguel Lopez-Botet: “Role of the CD94/NKG2C C-type lectin receptor in the human NK-cell mediated response to cytomegalovirus”
V.20–21.15 (This event is over)
- 16-th European Conference on the Spectroscopy of Biological Molecules (ECSBM): 6-10 September, 2015, Bochum (Germany)
V.5–17.15 (This event is over)
16-th European Conference on the Spectroscopy of Biological Molecules (ECSBM): 6-10 September, 2015, Bochum (Germany)