- The way to study of tyrosine kinases receptor
Receptor tyrosine kinases - one of the key links in a cell signaling system. They play a key role in the regulation of intercellular interactions, cell proliferation, morphogenesis and metabolism. Their dysfunctions are associated with such socially significant diseases as cancer and diabetes. In M.M. Shemyakin and Yu.A. Ovchinnikov Institute of bioorganic chemistry several research groups perform researches, concerning receptor tyrosine kinases.
- Discovered а new signaling mechanism of brain development regulation
A new signaling mechanism regulating brain development was discovered by group of scientists from Laboratory of molecular bases of embryogenesis of M.M. Shemyakin and Yu. A. Ovchinnikov Institute of bioorganic chemistry. The article about it was published in Biology Open journal.
- Model of receptor actication IRR
The group of the researchers from Shemyakin-Ovchinnikov Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry together with the student from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology studied structural features of the receptor IRR (IRR - Insulin receptor-related receptor) and proposed a model of its activation, which has been described in detail in an article published in Biochimie.
- Microscale Thermophoresis (MST) allows quantification of binding affinities of proteins, nucleic acids and small molecules as well as measurement of enzymatic activities.
XII.15–17.14 (This event is over)
December 17th, 2014, 10.00, IBCH RAS, Seminar room korp.33, floor 1 (NMR lab.)
- 7th Russian-Japanese Symposium “Molecular Simulation Studies in Material and Biological Sciences”
IX.21–22.14 (This event is over)
MSSMBS symposium is held in IBCh on September 22, 2014 (BON, 5th floor).
- International Conference on Laboratory animal science
IV.7 VI.1.14 (This event is over)
Rus-LASA and ICLAS joint Conference "Science-bases assessment of laboratory animal welfare" 17-19 November 2014, S. Petersburg, Russia