- Nadya Pletneva won the L'Oréal-UNESCO Award for Women in Science
Our congratulations to Nadya and her coworkers on this remarkable achievement! The award aims to improve the position of women in science by recognizing outstanding women researchers.
- Сalculations with Nanoscale Smart Particles
Researchers from the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of General Physics of the Russian Academy of Sciences, and Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology have made an important step towards creating medical nanorobots. They discovered a way of enabling nano- and microparticles to produce logical calculations using a variety of biochemical reactions. Details of their research project are given in the journal Nature Nanotechnology.
- Novel luciferin from Siberian bioluminescent worm
The structure of a novel luciferin was determined for the first time in the last 25 years as a result of collaboration between groups from IBCh RAS (Moscow) and IBP SB RAS (Krasnoyarsk) — results published in Angewandte Chemie IntEd.
- 7th Russian-Japanese Symposium “Molecular Simulation Studies in Material and Biological Sciences”
IX.21–22 (This event is over)
MSSMBS symposium is held in IBCh on September 22, 2014 (BON, 5th floor).
- International Conference on Laboratory animal science
IV.7 VI.1 (This event is over)
Rus-LASA and ICLAS joint Conference "Science-bases assessment of laboratory animal welfare" 17-19 November 2014, S. Petersburg, Russia
- 15-th European Conference on the Spectroscopy of Biological Molecules (ECSBM): 25-30 Aug. 2013, Oxford (UK)
V.8 VI.16.13 (This event is over)