Laboratory of immunosequencing methods
The team works on development of molecular tools for the basic and biomedical studies, mainly in the filed of immunity and autoimmunity. The current focus of interest is the role of clonal T cell populations in the onset and development of autoimmune diseases, DNA technologies for the quantitative analysis of individual TCR and antibody repertoires in health and disease.
Study of the role of tumor-infiltrating B-lymphocytes (2019-12-08)
- For the first time, the association of the isotype composition of antibodies and B-cell receptors in the tumor environment and the prognosis of patient survival associated with the presence of certain driver mutations is shown.
- The role of tumor-infiltrating B-lymphocytes was first systemically characterized through the prism of the analysis of repertoires of antibodies and B-cell receptors.
Joint work with Privolzhsky Research Medical University.
1) Isaeva OI, Sharonov GV, Serebrovskaya EO, Turchaninova MA, Zaretsky AR, Shugay M, Chudakov DM (2019). Intratumoral immunoglobulin isotypes predict survival in lung adenocarcinoma subtypes. J Immunother Cancer 7 (1), 279
2) Sharonov GV, Serebrovskaya EO, Yuzhakova DV, Britanova OV, Chudakov DM (2020). B cells, plasma cells and antibody repertoires in the tumour microenvironment. Nature Rev. Immunology, in press.
- (2019). Intratumoral immunoglobulin isotypes predict survival in lung adenocarcinoma subtypes. J Immunother Cancer 7 (1), 279
Achievements 2017 (2017-11-24)
Investigation of T-cell receptors and antibody repertoires in health and disease