Ekaterina V. Moiseeva
Ph.D. (biological sciences)
|Period||Country, city||Education institution||Additional info|
|1972–1977||Moscow, USSR||Moscow State University, Biological Faculty, Department of Embryology||Zoologist, specialization in Embryology|
|2000–2005||The Netherlands, Utrecht||Utrecht Universityб Veterinary Faculty, Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology||PhD study, Philosophy doctor, PhD|
1. Immune system - tumor interplay: immunological oncology (oncoimmunology)
2. Histopathology of breast cancer and lymphoma
3. Development of novel mouse models of human chronic inflammation diseases
Main scientific results
1. Creation of original collection that consisted of 5 mouse inbred strains with various incidences of mammary cancer and leukemic lymphoma and maintaince this collection in non-SPF conditions.
2. Development of original set of mouse models of human malignant diseases followed by chronic inflammation.
3. Development of novel individualized 3S-paradigm of experimental biomedical science (individual and predictive mouse data appropriate for personalized modern medicine).
4. Two books were published in English in the Netherlands (Utrecht University, 2005) and Germany (2009)
Scientific societies membership
1. Member of European Personalized Medicine Association (EPMA)
2. Advisor on medical questions in Russian Academy of Natural Sciences