Press-room / events / Science news /
Lipids 2021 Conference
Lipids 2021 Conference, October 11-13, 2021, IBCH RAS, Moscow
October 11–13, 2021 (This event is over)
Welcome to the "Lipids 2021" conference to be held in Shemyakin-Ovchinnikov Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Moscow, October 19-21, 2021.
Main topics of the conference:
- Structure and function of individual classes of lipids in regulatory processes in the organism;
- Bioeffector lipids (new molecules, role in the development of pathological processes in the body);
- Lipids of biological membranes;
- Molecular biology of lipid system proteins;
- Lipidomics (general, special, medicinal, and food lipidomics);
- Synthetic and analytical chemistry of lipids;
- New lipid-based medicines;
- Lipid drug delivery systems.
The conference will host a half-day workshop "Progress in Pharmaceutical Research and Development on Phospholipids" organized by the Phospholipid Research Center (Heidelberg, Germany).
Further information can be found at the conference site lipids2021.moscow.
march 16, 2020