- Gene therapy 2.0: AAV beyond monogenic gene correction
June 11–23 (This event is over)
Founding and managing partner of 4BIO Capital - Dmitry Kuzmin - will make a presentation in conference room 22 June 2022 at 15:00
- Michael Gütschow lecture "Design and Synthesis of Novel Peptidomimetics as Inhibitors of Human Proteases"
September 7, 2018 (This event is over)
On Friday, September 7 at 14:00 in the Small Hall, the General Seminar of the IBCh RAS will be held. The lecture will be delivered by prof. Michael Gutchev from Bonn University, Germany.
- 48th Young Scientists Council Seminar "Rapid Prototyping: How to Simplify Daily Problems in Biochemistry and Biotechnology"
May 20–26, 2018 (This event is over)
On Friday, May 25 at 15:00 in the Small Hall, the Young Scientists Council Seminar devoted to the use of additive technologies in the context of a biological laboratory will be held.
- Steffen Hering "Natural products as subunit specific modulators of GABAA receptors: From discovery to drug-development"
May 3–12, 2018 (This event is over)
On Friday, May 11th at 15:00 the Young Scientists Counsil seminar will host Univ. Prof. Dr. Steffen Hering, head of department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Vienna.
- 46-th Young Scientists Counsil seminar: Tim Hucho "High Content Microscopy for the cellular study of pain" and Joris Messens "Balancing sulfur oxygen signaling to survive stress"
January 29, 2018 (This event is over)
On Monday, January 29th at 14:00 the Young Scientists Counsil seminar will host two lecturers from Germany and Belgium.