- science news The 5 th International Congress on Microscopy & Spectroscopy (INTERM 2018)
Dear Colleagues, On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are pleased to invite you to take part in the “5th International Congress on Microscopy and Spectroscopy (INTERM)” which will be held on April 24-30, 2018 in the stunning Convention Centre of one of the largest international resort in Turkey right in the heart of Blue Lagoon (Oludeniz) area. INTERM is traditional annual congress for scientists and expected to collect a wide audience of participants and listeners. We are planning an outstanding scientific program led by world-renowned invited speakers, that will not only be a platform to showcase exciting new developments in microscopy and spectroscopy, but will also reveal the transformational role of microscopy in supporting a range of physical and life sciences. We hope that the scientific program, including a wide array of topics will live to your expectations, and that participation in the congress will offer you an opportunity to meet up with your colleagues, friends and renowned specialists from all over the world. We look forward to seeing you in Fethiye. INTERM Organizing Committee http://www.intermcongress.org/
- science news Molecular Neurobiology Department seminar
February 2 (This event is over)
The seminar will take place on February 2 at 15:00 in the Minor hall. Professor Kirill Volynski from the Institute of Neurology, University College London (UK) will talk about the regulation of neurotransmitter release. Everyone is cordially invited.
- ys-ad 46-th Young Scientists Counsil seminar: Tim Hucho "High Content Microscopy for the cellular study of pain" and Joris Messens "Balancing sulfur oxygen signaling to survive stress"
January 29 (This event is over)
On Monday, January 29th at 14:00 the Young Scientists Counsil seminar will host two lecturers from Germany and Belgium.
- science news Leading scientists will visit IBCh RAS within the Joint Life Sciences Forum
September 18–22, 2017 (This event is over)
From September 18 to September 22, the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the Russian Academy of Sciences will host the United Scientific Forum, which includes the 12th International Scientific Conference on Bioorganic Chemistry devoted to the Memory of Professor Yuri Ovchinnikov and the 8th Russian Symposium “Proteins and Peptides” with a paper competition for young scientists. The forum will be attended by leading experts in the field of bioorganic chemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology, and Nobel Prize laureates among honored guests.
- science news German-Russian symposium "Molecular Neurobiology Today and Tomorrow" in memory of Eugene Grishin
April 5–9, 2017 (This event is over)
Bilateral German-Russian symposium "Molecular Neurobiology Today and Tomorrow" in memory of Eugene Grishin is a Joint Meeting of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Humanities. We invite everyone interested in all areas of molecular neurobiology. Dates: 5-9 April 2017. Place: Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Moscow. Website: http://www.molneuro2017.ibch.ru/ Please apply until 15 March 2017.
- science news Seminar: "Solving the mechanism of fungal bioluminescence"
September 8, 2016 (This event is over)
8th of September (Thursday) 16:00, Dr Cassius Stevani will deliver a report on the mechanism of fungal bioluminescence: "Solving the mechanism of fungal bioluminescence". Room 34/508
- science news International Meetig in the Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics
December 18, 2015 (This event is over)
- science news 21.05.15, 12:00, Prof. Miguel Lopez-Botet: “Role of the CD94/NKG2C C-type lectin receptor in the human NK-cell mediated response to cytomegalovirus”
May 20–21, 2015 (This event is over)
- science news 16-th European Conference on the Spectroscopy of Biological Molecules (ECSBM): 6-10 September, 2015, Bochum (Germany)
May 5–17, 2015 (This event is over)
16-th European Conference on the Spectroscopy of Biological Molecules (ECSBM): 6-10 September, 2015, Bochum (Germany)
- science news Microscale Thermophoresis (MST) allows quantification of binding affinities of proteins, nucleic acids and small molecules as well as measurement of enzymatic activities.
December 14–17, 2014 (This event is over)
December 17th, 2014, 10.00, IBCH RAS, Seminar room korp.33, floor 1 (NMR lab.)