III International symposium "BIOPHARMA-2011"
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we invite you to participate in the Third International Symposium “BIOPHARMA 2011: From Science to Industry” and we look forward to meeting you in Tel-Aviv, Israel, in May 2011.
May 16–20, 2011 (This event is over)
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we invite you to participate in the Third International Symposium «BIOPHARMA 2011: From Science to Industry» and we look forward to meeting you Tel Aviv – Jaffa, Israel, in May 2011.
Location and dates: Tel Aviv, Jaffa, Israel
May 16 – 20, 2011
Venue: Carlton Tel-Aviv 5*BB, www.carlton.co.il
Structure of the Symposium:
- plenary sessions
- sessions focused to individual topics
- round table discussions
Special emphasis will also be placed on informal discussions and there will be ample opportunity to meet and exchange views outside the lecture rooms.
Languages of the Symposium: English and Russian
Deadline for submission of abstracts: Last day for submission of abstracts to be considered for oral presentations is March 24, 2011.
1. Fundamental research in biopharma;
2. Biopharmaceutical products – recombinant therapeutic proteins, vaccines, therapeutic monoclonal antibodies, plasma proteins;
3. Biotechnology of recombinant eukaryotic and prokaryotic production cell lines;
4. Methods and technologies in upstream and downstream processing in biopharmaceutical manufacturing;
5. Single – use / disposable strategies and processing platforms in biopharmaceutical manufacturing;
6. Facilities, engineering, instrumentation, media and other products and services for biopharmaceutical manufacturing;
7. Regulatory issues, validation, and methods of quality control (in-process control and quality control of final products) in manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals;
8. Counterfeiting of biopharmaceuticals and anti – counterfeiting solutions;
8. Preclinical and clinical evaluation of efficacy and safety of biopharmaceutical products;
9. Biopharmaceuticals in clinical practice;
10. Business & Innovation;
11. Harmonization of Russian national quality requirements in Biotech industry with international cGMP standards. Latest trends in EU cGMP;
12. Requirements for engineering and construction of facilities aimed to support Global Biotech companies in localization of their manufacturing in Russia;
13. Education incl. postgraduate and further professional training;
14. Standardization and certification of biopharmaceutical products, registration of imported and domestic biopharmaceuticals in Russian Federation;
The program of BIOPHARMA 2011 will be based on papers submitted for oral presentations. Each session will be developed by the appointed chairperson based on contributions by the participants and will undoubtedly reflect key issues of importance to the biopharmaceutical research, industry, regulatory issues, clinical applications and business today.
- Pushchino Research Center of Russian Academy of Sciences, RF
- Experimental Biotechnology Plant of Shemyakin-Ovchinnikov Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences EBP IBCH RAS, RF
- R-PHARM, RF
- The academy of Fine Chemical Technology named after M.V.Lomonosov, RF
- GH BioQuenta Consulting e.U., Austria
- Pharmbiotech- Invest Ltd., RF
For the further information please visit a web-site of the Symposium http://insuran.net/biopharma/
D.I. Bairamasvili, Dr.Sci., and Secretariat of the Symposium
GH BioQuenta Consulting E.U.
Dr. Gabriel Halát
Tel: + 43 664 355 39 84
Fax: + 43 1 982 1317
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Skype: gabriel.halat.sr (country Austria)
URL (PPP): http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghbioquenta
february 17, 2011