Lipids 2020 Conference
Lipids 2020 Conference, October 19-21, 2020, IBCH RAS, Moscow
Welcome to the "Lipids 2020" conference to be held in Shemyakin-Ovchinnikov Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Moscow, October 19-21, 2020.
Main topics of the conference:
- Structure and function of individual classes of lipids in regulatory processes in the organism;
- Bioeffector lipids (new molecules, role in the development of pathological processes in the body);
- Lipids of biological membranes;
- Molecular biology of lipid system proteins;
- Lipidomics (general, special, medicinal, and food lipidomics);
- Synthetic and analytical chemistry of lipids;
- New lipid-based medicines;
- Lipid drug delivery systems.
The conference will host a half-day workshop "Progress in Pharmaceutical Research and Development on Phospholipids" organized by the Phospholipid Research Center (Heidelberg, Germany).
Further information can be found at the conference site lipids2020.moscow.