International School "Molecular mechanisms of neurodegenerative diseases"
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT) invites you to take part in the International school for young scientists "Molecular mechanisms of neurodegenerative diseases", which will be held on November 26, 2020 online.
November 26, 2020 (This event is over)
We will discuss:
- Molecular insights on mechanisms of neurodegenerative diseases – Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases;
- Intracellular biophysical processes involved in neurodegenerative diseases;
- Amyloid precursor protein and it’s role in pathogenesis of neurodegenerative diseases;
- Developing of promising medicines, particularly D-enantiomeric peptides influencing protein oligomerization;
- Structural investigations of amyloidogenic and intrinsically disordered proteins;
Tutors are the leading researchers of Russia, United Kingdom, Israel, Germany, Sweden and USA. The working language is English.
Organizers: Moscow Institute of Physics and Technologies (National Research University).
Dates and venue: November 26, 2020, online.
For more information please visit to the website of this event.
Email us email@example.com
Participation is FREE, the number of participants is LIMITED.
november 18, 2020