II International symposium "BIOPHARMA-2010"
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we invite you to participate in the Second International Symposium “BIOPHARMA 2010: From Science to Industry” and we look forward to meeting you in Erevan, Armenia, in May 2010.
May 17–20, 2010 (This event is over)
- Pushchino Research Center of Russian Academy of Sciences, RF;
- Experimental Biotechnology Plant of Shemyakin-Ovchinnikov Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry Russian Academy of Sciences (EBP IBC RAS, RF);
- Research & Industry Center of Photosynthesizing Organisms, Feed Additives and Physiologically Active Compounds LLC, RA;
- Scientific Center of Drug and Medical Technologies Expertise of Ministry of Health, RA;
- Scientific Technological Center of Organic Chemistry of NAS, RA;
- GH BioQuenta Consulting e.U., Austria;
- Pharmbiotech Invest Ltd. RF.
1. Fundamental research in biopharma
2. Biopharmaceutical products – recombinant therapeutic proteins, vaccines, therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies, plasma proteins and other biologicals
3. Biotechnology of recombinant eukaryotic and prokaryotic production cell lines
4. Methods and technologies in upstream and downstream processing in biopharmaceutical manufacturing
5. Development of technologies for final medical forms in biopharmaceutical industry
6. Facilities and instrumentation for biopharmaceutical manufacturing
7. Regulatory issues, validation, GMP, biosafety, and methods of quality control (in-process control and quality control of final products) in manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals
8. Preclinical and clinical evaluation of efficacy and safety of biopharmaceutical products
8. Biopharmaceuticals in clinical practice
9. Intelectual property
10. Economics, finance and management
11. Education incl. postgraduate and further professional training
12. Standardization and certification of biopharmaceutical products, registration of imported and domestic biopharmaceuticals in Russian Federation and Republic of Armenia
For the further information please visit a web-site of the Symposium http://insuran.net/biopharma/
D.I. Bairamasvili, Dr.Sci., and Secretariat of the Symposium
Dr. Armen Avagyan, Research & Industry Center of Photosynthesizing Organisms, Feed Additives and Physiologically Active Compounds LLC
Dr. Gabriel Halat, GH BioQuenta Consulting e.U.
Tel: + 43 664 355 39 84 Fax: + 43 1 982 1317
january 11, 2010
pdf, 221.47 Kb